Everyone has a favorite college town diner. There’s nothing like that feeling as soon as you walk through the door and see all the kindred hungover souls from every fraternity and sorority on campus. But sometimes that’s the problem…the line is too long and waiting 45 minutes for a table is for GDIs. So instead of trying to piece together your night over subpar coffee, stay home and cook up some French toast. French toast takes very few ingredients and can be cooked to cure hangovers or used as a preventative measure at 2 am. And the best part is you don’t have to wait 40 minutes for your food because the waitress forgot your friend’s fish tacos. Also…what kind of psychopath orders fish tacos at a diner? Is it still too late to drop him even if he finished pledging two years ago?
1/4 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
4 slices of bread
oil to grease the pan
1. Begin by mixing the first three ingredients in a cup or bowl. Pour it in a large bowl or dish that you can dip a whole piece of bread in.
2. Place the bread into the dish and coat both sides with the egg mixture.
3. Lightly oil a pan and set it to a medium high heat. Place the coated bread into the pan and cook about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Throw some fruit and syrup on it and enjoy.
5. Well the suns out now, that means it’s drinking time.